- Host University: Alvernia University;
- Host Country: USA;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Study Level: Undergraduate Level;
- Scholarship Worth: 10,000$;
- Available Subjects: All Subjects;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Application Deadline: May 01, 2021.
Originally identified as Alvernia College, Alvernia University is private institution that received university designation in 2008. Alvernia’s Collegiate Teams, currently named Golden Wolves, but formerly referred to as Crusaders, are now competing at the NCAA Division III competition at the extremely highly competitive Middle Atlantic and Eastern College Athletic Conferences.
About the scholarship:
The International Envoy Scholarships is open for international students who want to enroll into an undergraduate program at the Alvernia University, USA.
The University of Alvernia has more than 50 undergraduate and graduate programs in dentistry, law, medicine, pharmacy and veterinary medicine, Master’s degrees in occupational therapy, business administration, child care, community counselling, training and liberal studies are offered. There is also a seven-year doctoral program in physiotherapy at Alvernia and PhD in Leadership Philosophy.
The Alvernia University will offer a grand of 10,000$ to all the successful students.
In order to be considered in receiving the grant, applicants are required to:
- Be a full-time undergraduate who is currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program and who is primarily taking day school courses;
- Should have attained an accumulated GPA average of at least 3.0.
Required support documents:
- International Request ;
- Declaration of Study Project which must be a separated document where the proposed student explains in no more than 300 words why they should be considered for a scholarship from Alvernia University as well as their academic and personal concerns and contributions to the community campus;
- Previous years’ non official score report ;
- Recommendation letter.
- Candidates must be successfully registered at the university. After that, they must apply online for the program.
- In order to be accepted, candidates are required to possess a diploma certificate from the past year with excellent academic results.
- Language Conditions: Please note that if English isn’t the first or native language, applicants must demonstrate their English language skills through an admission qualification or a language exam.
Visit the official website for more details: